Storefront is an Rich Media ad format for mobile & desktop environments that shows off product in the same effective way as a physical store. Making the user interested to view more of what’s on offer. The ad format will use the uploaded contents full width in sizes 300×250 and 970×250, excess height might get cut off. In size 300x600px the ad format takes the uploaded contents full height, excess width might get cut off. By clicking on one off the products the user can be linked externally. The brand name and icon can be linked separately.
Ad format specifications:
– Minimum 6 images (any sized content is possible to upload but below is the sizes for optimal resolution):
– Ad size: 300 x 250px = image size: 200 x 140px (or retina 400 x 280px)*
– Ad size: 300 x 600px = image size: 235 x 430px (or retina 470 x 460px)*
– Ad size: 970 x 250px = image size: 220 x 155px (or retina 440 x 310px)*
– 1 brand logo, 1:1 aspect ratio, minimum 50 x 50px (or retina 100 x 100px)
– Brand name, max 30 characters.
– Description, max. 50-140 characters (amount of characters changes depending on chosen ad size).
– Item description per image, max. 34 characters.
– CTA, max. 12 characters.
Images should be uploaded as jpg or png.
*There is no maximum weight limitations in ACM. It is the publisher/media agency/advertisers responsibility to make sure that the final ad does not exceed the sites weight limitations. To set a weight limit per account, please contact us.
- Real Estate
- Travel & Destination