Key focus of the role is our web based self-service platform (MySQL / J2EE / Angular). You will be part of our Tools Team in charge of developing our internal and external self-service tools as well as our data analytics systems.
As a Full stack developer you will be involved in the different development and deployment lifecycles of our tools: idea generation, planning, design, prototyping, implementation, shipping, maintenance and improvement.
Our engineer Tools Team is distributed between Stockholm and Vilnius so good communication skills in English are a must.
Location preferably at HQ in Stockholm, but we are also open to off-site location within +/- 1 hour CET of HQ.
Technologies We Use
- Angular 6+ is central to our front-end development.
- J2EE is central to our backend development.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Netbeans, Jira and GitHub.
What We Value
- You are strong frontend and frontend coding. Regardless of which frameworks you use or how you learned them, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- You are passionate about building user interfaces and their underlying systems to enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Software Engineering.
- You are familiar with data structures, programming patterns, frontend frameworks and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you are building.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, learn continuously and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in English.