Come work with us!
We are always looking for new talent
At Adssets we take complex ad technology and make it easy to use and understand. Our tools make it simple, for everyone.
Key focus of the role is our web based self-service platform (MySQL / J2EE / Angular). You will be part of our Tools Team in charge of developing our internal and external self-service tools as well as our data analytics systems.
As a Full Stack developer you will be involved in the different development and deployment lifecycles of our tools: idea generation, planning, design, prototyping, implementation, shipping, maintenance and improvement.
Our engineer Tools Team is distributed between Stockholm and Vilnius so good communication skills in English are a must.
Location preferably at HQ in Stockholm, but we are also open to off-site location within +/- 1 hour CET of HQ.
Technologies We Use
- Angular 6+ is central to our front-end development.
- J2EE is central to our back-end development.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Webpack and GitHub.
What We Value
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Software Engineering.
- You are familiar with data structures, front-end frameworks and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you are building.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, learn continuously and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in English.
Apply for the job by sending your resume and details to email@example.com